Accessibility for Ontarians with a Disability
It is the policy of Mundo Media Ltd. (“Mundo”) to provide goods and services to persons with disabilities in a way that is consistent with the principles of independence, dignity, integration and equal opportunity.
The definition of a Disability as applicable under the Accessibility for Ontarians with a Disability Act may be found in the Ontario Human Rights Code. This is a condensed definition:
- Any degree of physical infirmity, malformation or disfigurement that is caused by bodily injury, birth defect or illness
- A condition of mental impairment or disorder, a developmental or learning dysfunction
Examples: Epilepsy, paralysis, impaired vision or hearing, speech impediment, reliance on guide dog, wheel chair or other assistive devices.
3. Access to Goods and Services
It is our policy to do our best to provide our services to disabled Customers by:
- Providing access to the premises as far as possible by reasonable accommodation
- Access to information in a format that accommodates a Disability as reasonable
- Respecting the independence of disabled Customers by allowing disabled Customers to act
- Respecting the dignity of disabled Customers
- Considering integration and equal opportunity of disabled Customers
4. Support Persons
It is the policy of Mundo to allow disabled Customers to be accompanied by a support person when accessing Mundo goods and services.
5. Service Animals and Assistive Devices
It is Mundo’s policy to allow service animals on the premises and in all situations where a disabled Customer requires the service animal to access Mundo goods and services.
6. Temporary Disruptions
If any services to accommodate disabled Customers are interrupted, Mundo will post a notice in a conspicuous place.
Mundo will accept feedback from anyone who has any concern about the Accessibility Program. Feedback may be submitted in writing, by email, or by telephone to the Human Resources. Please direct your feedback to [email protected] or call 416-342-5646
8. Availability of Documents
All documents relating to the Customer Service Standard of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) will be made available upon request and in a format reasonably accommodating Disabilities. You may make a request in writing, by email or by telephone. Please address your request to [email protected] or call 416-342-5646.